600-800 VA Single-phase UPS
The iPLUG series is the ideal solution for household, and small office systems. Its compact size and versatility, push-button operation, LED status panel and user replaceable batteries – make iPlug easy to install within a domestic environment to protect systems from surges and blackouts.
When mains power fails, the load is powered by the pseudo-sinewave inverter and built-in battery.
|IPG 600||IPG 800|
|Input voltage tolerance
||230 Vac (+20/-25%)
||50/60 Hz with automatic selection
|Voltage during mains operation
||230 Vac (+20/-25%)
|Voltage during battery operation
||230 Vac (+/- 10%)
|Frequency during battery operation
||50 or 60 Hz (+/- 1%)
||VRLA AGM lead acid maintenance free batteries
|Net weight (kg)
|Gross weight (kg)
|Dimensions (hwd) (mm)
||99 x 175 x 313
|Packaging dimensions (hwd) (mm)
||260 x 380 x 140
||6 sockets (Shuko or Italian or French or English) + 2 IEC 320 C13
||EN 62040-1-1 and Directive EN 62040-3 EN 62040-2 and Directive 2004/108 EC
||CE; GS/NEMKO on Shuko version
||0°C / +40°C
|Altitude and relative humidity
||6000 m max altitude, < 95% non-condensing
|Standard equipment provided
||power cable, user guide
- Compact, versatile, robust, contemporary design
- Advanced communication, auto restart, battery swap, ECO line environmental protection
- iPlug’s compact and ergonomic design allow the UPS to be easily used within professional and domestic environments. iPlug is extremely versatile and its innovative cable management feature ensures a clean, easy to manage installation.
- Advanced communication
- PowerShield software for the safe and unattended shutdown of connected IT systems on mains power supply failure. PowerShield3 provides efficient and intuitive UPS management through bar chart displays of important operating information.
- LCD monitors, personal computers, VDUs, printers, scanners and faxes.
- 5 Battery runtime protected sockets
- 3 Surge protected sockets for powering larger absorption loads such as laser printers
- Ability to switch on the UPS without a mains power supply (Cold Start)
- Auto restart (when mains power is restored, after a battery discharge)
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY